With respect and dignity for all, the Grapevine Center will empower peers to mentor, inspire and support individuals and families in recovery.
- Community Support Program with Access to Community Resources:
- Mental Health Resources, Employment Services
- Access to Computers
- Access to Phones
- Access to Showers
- Warmline — a sympathetic peer to listen, guide and help you achieve your Recovery goals in life
- Certified Peer Specialist support -Peer to Peer Support
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan
- Behavioral Health Service Improvement through your input (C/FST)
- Conferences and Workshops
- Activities & Entertainment
- Comeraderie and an accepting environment of Peers
Support Groups offered at but not by, Grapevine Center:
Support groups may change from time to time depending on demand and leadership available.
- Free Coffee served
- Free meals served frequently
- Access to showers
- Free Local Telephone
- Help with transportation to the Grapevine, and to shopping
- Help with moving
- Free use of computers
- Pre Vocational Activities
- Cable Television
- Cards and Games– including Bingo
- Pool Tournaments
- Lending Library
- Monthly activities — including parties, dances, picnics, trips to points of interest, shopping expeditions, softball, visits to other centers, etc.
- Other Events
Special Events like Free Annual Camping trip & Free Annual Recovery Fest
We offer FREE transport from anywhere in Butler County to and from the Grapevine Drop-In Center.
We now offer rides to and from the shopping center every day. Because of COVID-19 restrictions,we can take only 2 people at a time. Call in to sign-up.
We know moving is expensive and difficult; we can help: Our van costs $20/day; and we can get you helpers. The driver and helpers are independent contractors not Grapevine employees, who charge $12/hr. For help with moving, please call 1-888-223-7620
Leave space here