With respect and dignity for all, Grapevine Center empowers peers to mentor, inspire and support individuals and families in recovery. Blending good people with better choices for the best recovery. Grapevine Mission Statement
It’s watermelon season!
In the Event of a Crisis, Call:
If you are NOT in crisis, and just need someone to listen, or to talk to, call Grapevine Center’s Warmline between 6 pm & 9 pm Daily.
Sometimes talking with a friend is the only therapy you need
Check out our pages :
STILL SO PROUD
Several years later, we are still so extraordinarily proud of the honor Butler County Human Services paid our Executive Director, Bette Peoples, for her contribution to Mental Health services and the community, when they dedicated the transitional care unit of the VA Healthcare Center, to her:
If you just need someone to listen, call Grapevine Center’s Warmline between 6 pm & 9 pm Daily. Sometimes talking with a friend is all the the
- Grapevine Center Inc. 140 N. Elm Street, – Suite B, Butler, PA 16001-4820
- Consumer Line (724)-283-4736
- Toll Free: (888)-431-2489
- Business Line: 724-283-1704
- Hours: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM 7 Days a week
- Warmline Hours: 6-9 PM 7 Days a week
- FREE Community Meal served served @ 1:30 pm every Sunday
- FREE coffee served all day, 7 Days a week; frequently also with snacks.