With respect and dignity for all, Grapevine Center empowers peers to mentor, inspire and support individuals and families in recovery. Blending good people with better choices for the best recovery. Grapevine Mission Statement
Happy New Year All,
Here’s to giving up everything that does not serve us and making those little changes in our daily routines that will make progress possible in our lives.
Wishing you all a New Year in which we all achieve more of our goals and shed more of our baggage.
Grapevine’s Remembrance & Celebration of Life Rally 2019
Check out our pages :
STILL SO PROUD
Several years later, we are still so extraordinarily proud of the honor Butler County Human Services paid our Executive Director, Bette Peoples, for her contribution to Mental Health services and the community, when they dedicated the transitional care unit of the VA Healthcare Center, to her:
In the event of a crisis, call:
If you just need someone to listen, call Grapevine Center’s Warmline between 6 pm & 9 pm Daily. Sometimes talking with a friend is the only therapy you need
If you just need someone to listen, call Grapevine Center’s Warmline between 6 pm & 9 pm Daily. Sometimes talking with a friend is all the the
- Grapevine Center Inc. 140 N. Elm Street, – Suite B, Butler, PA 16001-4820
- Consumer Line (724)-283-4736
- Toll Free: (888)-431-2489
- Hours: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM 7 Days a week
- Warmline Hours: 6-9 PM 7 Days a week
- FREE Community Meal served served @ 1:30 pm every Sunday
- FREE coffee served all day, 7 Days a week; frequently also with snacks.