Grapevine Mission Statement: Empowering Peers to Mentor, Inspire and Support Individuals & Families for the Best Recovery. Live the Life that is Best for YOU!!!
In the Event of a Crisis, Call:
Call Grapevine Center’s Warmline if you just need someone to talk to, or someone to listen
Sometimes talking with a friend is the only therapy you need
Check out our pages :
If you just need someone to listen, call Grapevine Center’s Warmline between 6 pm & 9 pm Daily. Sometimes talking with a friend is all the the
- Grapevine Center Inc. 140 N. Elm Street, – Suite B, Butler, PA 16001-4820
- Consumer Line (724)-283-4736
- Toll Free: (888)-431-2489
- Business Line: 724-283-1704
- Hours: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM 7 Days a week
- Warmline Hours: 6-9 PM 7 Days a week
- FREE Community Meal served served @ 1:30 pm every Sunday
- FREE coffee served all day, 7 Days a week; frequently also with snacks.
STILL SO PROUD
Several years later, we are still so extraordinarily proud of the honor Butler County Human Services paid our Executive Director, Bette Peoples, for her contribution to Mental Health services and the community, when they dedicated the transitional care unit of the VA Healthcare Center, to her: